Thursday, September 3, 2026

I renew you in My Love!


9/3/26  2:52 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  You are the salt of the Earth.  You are My Light in the world.  I carry you in the Palms of My Hands.  I make you holy as I Am Holy.”


“You are My Vessel, My Holy Instrument, to carry out My Loving Will.  I animate you with My Holy Spirit.  I give you My Strength in your weakness.  I give you My Courage to carry your cross.”


“I carry your cross with you.  I sustain you through My Holy Word.  I lift your spirit up to Me.  I enrich your spiritual life in Me.  I renew you in My Love!  I fortify you to remain in My Love.”


“I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you with My Grace, My Strength, My Love, and My Wisdom.  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!”


[Recent audio versions may be heard at https://vpaigeparker.substack.com]

No comments: