Sunday, September 27, 2026

Your best friend


9/27/26  1:10 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  My Love for you is deeper than the ocean and higher than the sky.  I search for you until I find you.  You cannot hide from Me.  I seek your heart.”


“I thirst for your love.  I want a very deep and close relationship with you.  Open your heart to Me.  Taste and see that I Am Good!  I only want what is best for your soul.  I Am best for your soul.”


“You need Me.  I Am your best friend, ever!  I Am always here for you.  My Love for you never fails.  I Am always with you.  I will cause your faith to grow in Me.  I will teach you how to trust in Me.”


“I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you with life everlasting with Me, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!”


[Recent audio versions may be heard at https://vpaigeparker.substack.com]

No comments: