Tuesday, September 15, 2026

My Healing Presence


9/15/26  12:18 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  Wait upon Me.  Take heart, and wait upon Me.  I will carry you.  I will lead you one step at a time.  Be still and know that I Am God.  Tarry with Me.”


“Stay awhile in prayer.  Still your mind.  Calm your heart.  Look at Me with the eyes of your heart.  See Me.  See My Love for you.  Know Me.  Know My Love for you.  Allow Me to touch you, and heal you.”


“How many times did I heal someone in My Gospels?  Do you believe that I can heal you?  Are you not as precious to Me as any one of these souls?  I came for you.  I Am here with you, now.  I see you.”


“I love you, My Beloved Child, I love you!  I bless you with My Healing Presence, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!”


[Recent audio versions may be heard at https://vpaigeparker.substack.com]

No comments: