Monday, September 14, 2026

I call you to follow Me


9/14/26  12:28 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  Holy, Holy, Holy is your Lord, God Almighty, He Who Was, Who Is, and Is To Come!  I call you to accept My Holy Agape Love for you.”


“I call you to be merciful, as I Am Merciful.  I call you to be kind, gentle, and peace-loving.  I call you to imitate Me in your thoughts, prayers, and actions.  I call you to follow Me.”


“I call you to deny yourself, pick up your cross, and follow Me.  I call you to be holy as I Am Holy.  I call you to be perfect as My Heavenly Father is perfect.  I call you to live perfectly through My Holy Spirit!”


“I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you with My Grace, My Love, and My Strength to follow Me!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!”


[Recent audio versions may be heard at https://vpaigeparker.substack.com]

No comments: