Thursday, September 24, 2026

Your beautiful soul


9/24/26  5:18 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  From the rising of the sun, and to its setting, and to its rising again, I love you!  I Am with you every moment of every day and night!”


“You are not alone.  You have Me.  I Am your greatest treasure, your priceless pearl.  I Am the Joy of your heart.  I Am all that you need.  I Am necessary for you.  You need Me.”


“I Am your Song and your Salvation!  I give you meaning in your life.  I fulfill your greatest longings and desires.  I formed your heart in My Own Hands.  I crafted your beautiful soul.  You are Mine.”


“I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you with the gift of Myself, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!”


[Recent audio versions may be heard at https://vpaigeparker.substack.com]

No comments: