Tuesday, September 29, 2026

I strengthen you with My Love


9/29/26  7:03 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  From the rising of the sun, and to its setting, and to its rising again, I love you!  I cherish you.  I treasure you.  You are sacred to Me.”


“You are so precious to Me.  I hold you in the Palms of My Hands.  I carry you today.  You are with Me, and I Am with you.  Everything will be OK.  Trust in Me.”


“I plan and orchestrate every little detail of your life.  I lead and guide you through My Loving Holy Spirit.  I Am gentle and kind to you.  I Am meek and humble of heart.  I meet you where you are.  I strengthen you with My Love for you.”


“I love you, My Beloved Child, I love you!  I bless you with My Holy Presence, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!”


[Recent audio versions may be heard at https://vpaigeparker.substack.com]

No comments: