Sunday, September 13, 2026

Open your heart wide to Me


9/13/26  2:32 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  You are Mine forever, and I Am yours forever!  You are the salt of the earth.  You are My Light in the world.  You are holy because I make you holy.”


“Your fruitfulness comes from Me.  Your life and your love comes from Me.  I created you in sheer love and joy.  I couldn’t wait for your existence!  I conceived you in My Heart and in My Mind long ago.”


“I planned a beautiful life for you, growing each day in My Holy Presence.  I rejoice that you open your heart wide to Me.  I love to dwell in you through My Holy Spirit.  I love you dwelling in Me.”


“I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you always, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!”


[Recent audio versions may be heard at https://vpaigeparker.substack.com]

No comments: