Saturday, September 12, 2026

I make you a new creation!


9/12/26  3:45 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  Holy, Holy, Holy is your Lord, God Almighty, He Who Was, Who Is, and Is To Come!  I Am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End!”


“I have all authority over the heavens and the earth!  I have authority over you, and your life.  I died on My Cross in atonement for your sins.  I rose from the dead in My Glorious Resurrection!”


“You are connected to Me through your baptism.  You died to sin and rose to new life in Me.  I make you a new creation!  I send you My Holy Spirit to increase your faith, strengthen your hope, and perfect your love!”


“I love you, My Precious Child, I love  you!  I bless you with My New Life, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!”


[Recent audio versions may be heard at https://vpaigeparker.substack.com]

No comments: