9/2/26 3:12 a.m.
“Oh, My Children! Blessed be My Holy Name forever! From the rising of the sun, and to its setting, and to its rising again, I love you! I Am standing by, waiting at the door of your heart, for you to accept My Love for you.”
“I thirst for your love! What would happen, how would your life change, if you allowed Me to love you? If you open the door of your heart to Me, and invite Me to stay with you, would it make life better?”
“How would you know unless you tried it? I loved you first. What will you do with My Love for you? How will you respond? Will you love Me?”
“I love you, My Precious Child, I love you! I bless you with a new beginning with Me, I bless you! Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!”
[Recent audio versions may be heard at https://vpaigeparker.substack.com]

No comments:
Post a Comment