Monday, September 7, 2026

The joy of your heart


9/7/26  6:27 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  You are forever Mine.  I Am forever yours.  I want you with me for all eternity!  My Sacred Heart reaches out to you through time and space.”


“I thirst for your love.  I desire to have a close relationship with you.  My Love for you is deep and wide.  My love for you is pure, peace-loving, joyful, steadfast, loyal, faithful, generous, and freely given.”


“I do not force you to love Me.  I wait for your own free will to choose Me, the source of your life and your love.  When you have Me, you have everything!”


“I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you with the joy of your heart, with Me, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!”


[Recent audio versions may be heard at https://vpaigeparker.substack.com]

No comments: