Friday, September 4, 2026

Follow Me

9/4/26  6:17 a.m.


“Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  Holy, Holy, Holy is your Lord, God Almighty, He Who Was, Who Is, and Is To Come!  I Am Worthy of all Glory, all Honor, and all Praise!”


“You come from a long line of believers.  You belong to My Body of Christ through your baptism.  You are a member of My Family, a member of My Body of Christ, through your baptism.”


“I Am the Head of My Body of Christ, the Church.  You are My People, and I Am your God!  I Am your Lord, your God, and your King!  You spread My Heavenly Kingdom upon the Earth as you follow Me!”


“I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you with My Strength and My Love to follow Me, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!”


[Recent audio versions may be heard at https://vpaigeparker.substack.com]

No comments: