Friday, September 25, 2026

Forgiveness and My Mercy


9/25/26  5:50 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  You were born out of My Great Love for you.  You were conceived in My Goodness, My Truth, and My Beauty!  I created you in My Holy Image.”


“I know your heart, mind, and soul better than you do.  I know how you work.  You are beautiful to Me.  When your life is aligned with My Loving Will, you function properly.”


“When you put Me first, everything falls into place.  I put your life in right order.  I bring healing where you didn’t even know that you needed to be healed.  I bring to light the places that need forgiveness and My Mercy.”


“I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you with My Wholeness, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!”


[Recent audio versions may be heard at https://vpaigeparker.substack.com]

No comments: