Thursday, September 17, 2026

Sing to Me as King David


9/17/26  2:03 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  Play before Me.  Sing to Me your melody.  Take delight in Me!  Extol My Holy Name.  Sing joyfully My Praises.  Abandon your heart to Me!”


“Sing to Me as King David sang to Me, with your whole heart and joyful abandon!  Praise My Holy Name forever!  I will let down a shower of My Graces and My Holy Agape Love upon you.”


“I will recreate you in My Holy Image, and in My Love!  I will restore your soul.  I will make right your relationship with Me.  Come, bask in My Holy Presence.  Rejoice in My Love for you!”


“I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you with a joyful heart, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!”


[Recent audio versions may be heard at https://vpaigeparker.substack.com]

No comments: