Saturday, September 5, 2026

I call you to be a saint!


9/5/26  5:53 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  You are My Beloved Child forever!  I created you in My Holy Image.  You are one of a kind, unique, and sacred to Me.”


“I formed you in My Goodness and My Love!  I conceived you in My Heart long before you were born.  I couldn’t wait to give you life!  I eagerly anticipated your coming.  I call you to be a saint!”


“I desire for you to walk in My Loving Ways, to stay close to Me, and to remain in My Love.  If you keep My Commandments, you will remain in My Love.  I Am the One who makes you holy as I Am Holy.”


“I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you with knowledge of My Love and My Will for you, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!”


[Recent audio versions may be heard at https://vpaigeparker.substack.com]

No comments: