Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Stay with Me


4/13/22  3:03 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Stay with Me.  Tomorrow begins My Passion on Holy Thursday.  I need you to be sensitive to My Holy Spirit moving in your heart and soul."

"I Am doing a great work within you.  I Am preparing you to know Me in My Passion, Death, and Resurrection."

"Open your heart to Me.  Allow Me to mold you and make you into My Holy Vessel of Love."

"Wait upon Me.  I Am here for you.  I unite you to Me in My Journey."

"Keep your eyes upon Me.  I will do all the rest.  Anticipate My Holy Joy in the midst of your suffering.  Look forward to My Resurrection Glory alive and shining through your heart!"

"I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Holy Little Ones, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!"

No comments: