Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Spread My Heavenly Kingdom


4/27/22  12:08 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  I seek to dwell inside of your heart.  You are My Resting Place, My Holy Temple, the Temple of My Holy Spirit!"

"I prepare you to receive Me.  I wash away your sins in My Most Holy and Precious Blood.  I make a place for Me to shine My Light and My Holy Love through you."

"I plant a garden in your soul that you may bear much fruit.  As I remain in you, and you remain in Me, My Holy Will is carried out."

"Invite Me to enter into your heart every day.  I will transform you to be like Me in what you think and say and do.  You will spread My Heavenly Kingdom  throughout the Earth!"

"I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Holy Little Ones, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!"

No comments: