Monday, April 11, 2022

Be with Me


4/11/22  2:21 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  I have loved you from all eternity.  I love you now.  I will love you into all eternity."

"I Am with you every step of the way.  I ask that you be with Me every step of the way, especially during this Holy Week, as I prepare for My Passion, Death, and Resurrection."

"This is a very special time of intimacy with Me.  I draw you closer to Me that I may purify you and cleanse you and make you holy.  I Am the One who makes you holy, so that you may enter into My Sacred Heart."

"Will you accompany Me on My Journey?  I will bless you with all My Strength, all My Grace, and all My Holy Love to be with Me."

"Come.  Come to Me, My Precious Child.  I love you!"

"I love you, I love you, I love you!  I bless you, I bless you, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!"

No comments: