Friday, April 1, 2022

Spreading My Gospel


4/1/22  3:30 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  I draw you close to Me through cords of human kindness.  My Precious Sons and Daughters love one another with My Holy, Agape Love.  They love as I love, serving one another, and laying down their lives to advance My Kingdom of God."

"You are a member of My Body of Christ through baptism.  Your true home is with Me, forever, in heaven."

"I call you to spend your days in loving, and humble, and holy service, spreading My Gospel, in the ways that I will show you, according to My Holy, Precious, and Loving Will."

"I Will be with you every moment, filling you with My Holy Spirit, and My Holy, Abundant, and Overflowing Love."

"I love you, My Beloved Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Faithful Disciples, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!"

No comments: