Monday, April 25, 2022

My Peace in your heart


4/25/22   12:02 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  I Am with you.  I Will never leave you or forsake you.  You are Mine and I Am yours.  I watch over you day and night."

"I fill you with My Peace in your heart.  I place My Hands on your mind and your heart.  I heal you.  I make you One with Me.  I unite your soul with Mine."

"I give you My Mind of Christ.  I give you My Sacred Heart.  I bless your soul with My Divine Mercy.  I bless you with My Grace and My Strength to do My Holy and Precious and Loving Will."

"I Am Alive!  I Am Risen in your heart and soul!  I Am Exalted in your life!"

"You honor Me.  You lift Me up.  I Am pleased with your love and devotion to Me."

"I Will make you a vessel of My Holy Love!"

"I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Faithful Disciples, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!"

No comments: