Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Come Home to Me


4/4/22  2:41 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Do you want to be healed?  Do you want to be renewed in My Holy Love?  Do you want to have a new life, My New Life, My Living Waters flowing out of your soul?"

"Just say the word.  Open your heart to Me.  Invite Me into your heart.  Surrender your life to Me."

"I Will make you a new creation.  I Will cleanse you of your sins as you name each one and confess them to Me."

"Show Me each of your wounds.  Show Me each of your sins.  I only want to forgive you, and heal you of each one."

"Turn away from your old life.  Turn to Me.  Embrace your new life in Me.  Embrace My New Life in you.  I will make you whole.  I will heal you of every illness, just like in My Gospels - Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John."

"Put yourself in My Gospel Stories. I Am Real today.  I Am with you today.  I heal you today, My Precious Child.  Come home to Me."

"I love you, My Beloved Child, I love you!  I bless you, My Precious Little One, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!"

No comments: