Thursday, April 14, 2022

Holy Thursday


4/14/22  1:07 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  I have waited for this day My Entire Life.  Today I give to you My New Covenant, in My Own Flesh and Blood.  I Am the Lamb prepared for the sacrifice for your sins."

"My Heart is full of love for you.  Today I give Myself totally and completely to you.  I give you My Body, My Blood, My Soul, and My Divinity.  I give you all that I Am."

"Take My Gifts for you.  Take Me.  Consume Me."

"Today I enter into your heart and soul in a new way.  I seek a Holy Union with you, a Holy Communion.  I embrace you.  I hold your heart and soul inside My Heart and Soul."

"Today I truly become One with you.  I take on your humanity.  I take on your sins, so that I can immolate them on My Cross, and make you holy."

"I Am willing to do this for you because I love you.  I Am willing to be your High Priest, that you may be found worthy and purified to approach Our Heavenly Father, who loves you since time began."

"I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Holy Little Ones, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!"

No comments: