Saturday, April 16, 2022

Holy Saturday


4/16/22  7:11 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  I Am always alive, even in the tomb.  My Soul lives forever, just like yours.  My Body is wrapped in spices, and still, inside the burial cave, behind the large stone at the entrance."

"My Soul is actively alert and ready to free souls that have been in captivity since My Father's Creation of the World."

"My Light seeks them out in the darkness.  These precious souls have waited for Me for a long time.  How joyful they are to see Me!  I know My Sheep, and they know Me."

"Your precious soul awaits Me, too.  I Am coming for you next.  I have My Resurrected Self to give to you, in all My Glory."

"I love you, My Little Lambs, I love you!  I bless you, My Holy Little Ones, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!"

No comments: