Sunday, April 10, 2022

My Light upon your path


4/10/22  1:46 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  I Am the Light of the World.  There is no darkness in Me.  I shine My Light upon your path.  I go before you and behind you.  I show you which way to go according to My Holy, Precious, and Loving Will."

"Do not be afraid.  I Am with you always.  I Will be with you every moment of your life.  I infuse My Holy Love into your heart every moment."

"Feed on My Holy Love for you.  I Will nourish you with My Holy Love.  Every moment of My Passion, My Death, and My Ressurection, I loved you."

"Now that My Holy Spirit is unleashed upon the world, I love you every waking and every sleeping moment."

"I Will always love you, My Precious Child."

"I love you, I love you, I love you!  I bless you, I bless you, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!"

No comments: