Wednesday, April 20, 2022

My Breaking Beauty


4/12/22  1:07 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  I breathe My Holy Spirit into your soul.  A fresh wind sets your soul ablaze  with the fire of My Holy Love!"

"Where I come from, you do not know.  Where I'm going, you do not know, either, but I will show you.  The smile on your face will be from ear to ear!"

"I Am the Source of all miracles.  I created the laws of nature.  I infuse My Goodness into all of My decisions for the salvation of your soul."

"Believe in Me.  I will reward your faith in Me for all eternity.  Believe in My Holy and Everlasting Love for you.  It is real, steadfast, and freeing."

"Allow Me to fill your soul with My Holy Love.  Accept My Holy Love for you in your heart."

"I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you with My Breaking Beauty, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!"

No comments: