Monday, April 18, 2022

Rejoice with Me


4/18/22  6:08 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Let Me hold you today.  Let Me carry you on My Triumphant Shoulders!  I Am Risen, Halleluia!"

"The beauty of My Goodness is overtaking My Creation.  I Am restoring hearts to Me worldwide.  My Holy Spirit is unleashed in a mighty way.  I Am overcoming evil with My Holy Goodness and Love!"

"I have overcome sin, satan, and death.  I Am free to draw all souls to Me, among the living and the dead."

"I Am rejoicing in My Glorious Victory!  Rejoice with Me!  You will follow My Same Path from death to life eternal with Me forever.  I have paved the way for you.  I will journey with you every moment."

"I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Holy Little Ones, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!"

No comments: