Friday, April 15, 2022

Good Friday


4/15/22  12:40 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  If you could see Me, spiritually, I was like a man-sized ball of light.  Every strike to My Body opened a ray of My Light into the darkened hearts of the world."

"I overcame evil with My Goodness.  I overcame hatred with My Holy Love!  There was nothing the world could do to Me to extinguish My Fire of Holy Love for them."

"They could not touch My Soul or My Divinity.  They could only grasp at My Body and My Blood, which I freely gave to them, which I freely give to you."

"I give Myself to you as food, real spiritual food, in consecrated bread and wine, My Body and My Blood.  I nourish you with Myself that you may become like Me, that you may love like Me, that you may share in My Soul and My Divinity."

"I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Holy Little Ones, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!"

No comments: