Sunday, February 20, 2022

Temple of My Holy Spirit


2/20/22  5:06 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  You are so special to Me.  You are wonderful to Me.  You are precious to Me.”


“I certainly look for the good in you.  I seek My Holy Image in you.  The more you draw closer to Me, the more My Image will clearly be seen in you.”


“Have faith in Me.  I Am the Master of your soul.  I re-create you in My Holy Love.  You are a new creation through My Holy Spirit.  I transform you to be like Me more and more.”


“You will reflect My Love, My Mercy, My Compassion, My Forgiveness, My Goodness, My Generosity, My Purity, My Humility, My Meekness, My Gentleness, My Tenderness, My Understanding, My Wisdom, My Knowledge, My Counsel, My Fruitfulness, My Joy, My Patience, My Peace, My Self-Control, My Faithfulness, My Hope, My Trust, My Surrender, My Perseverance, My Fortitude, My Temperance, My Piety, My Holiness, My Glory, My Charity, My Fear of the Lord, My Reverence, My Courage, My Steadfastness, My Thankfulness, My Gratitude, My Graciousness, My Praise, and My Worship!”


“You will become more like Me every day as you seek My Face.”


“I love dwelling inside your heart and soul!  You are My Dwelling Place.  You are the temple of My Holy Spirit!”


“I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Holy Little Ones, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: