Monday, February 28, 2022

Do all things through My Holy Love


2/28/22  4:50 a.m.

“Oh, My Children, I come to you in your weakness.  I come to you in your failures.  I Am your Strength.  I bless you with My Holy Grace to turn to Me in these moments.”


“Know that I love you.  I cherish your  soul.  I Am here to save you from your sins.  My Death on My Cross is proof for you that I love you.  My rising from the dead, My Resurrection, is proof that I have conquered sin and death and satan in your life.”


“Come to Me, you who labor and are heavily burdened.  Take My Yoke upon your shoulders.  Learn from Me, for My Yoke is easy and My Burden is light.  I will give you rest, for I Am Meek and Humble of Heart.”


“I will fill you with My Holy Presence, with My Holy Spirit of love.  Do all things through My Holy Love.”


“I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Little Lambs, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: