Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Pearl Without Price


2/23/22  4:27 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  Blessed are you because you know Me.  Blessed are you because you love Me.  Blessed are you because I Am your greatest treasure.  I Am your Pearl Without Price.”


“I have redeemed you from your sins.  I have laid My Life down for you.  I have completed My Work for your salvation.  I have cleared the path for you to come to Me.”


“I have instilled My Holy Spirit within you that you may know Me.”


“Believe in Me.  Trust in Me.  Believe in My Love for you.  Trust in My Love for you.”


“I Am with you, My Love.  I will always be with you.  Embrace My Holy Presence.  Embrace My Love for you.”


“I love you, My Precious Child, I love you.  I bless you with My Goodness, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: