Saturday, February 19, 2022

I Carry You Today


2/19/22  4:31 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  I lift you up on My Shoulders!  I carry you today.  I keep you close to Me.”


“Give Me your burdens.  Let Me take them from you.  Only concern yourself with My Holy Will for you.  That is enough.”


“Surrender your life to Me.  I will take care of everything!”


“I Am here for you, My Precious Child.  I will never leave you or forsake you.  I will show you My Holy Ways of Love.”


“Come to Me, and rest awhile.  Drink in My Holy Word.  My Words of Life will refresh your soul!”


“I will orient you in the right direction.  I Am the One who loves you from the beginning of time.  I will lead you back to Me!”


“I love you, My Beloved Child, I love you!  I bless you, My Faithful Disciple, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: