Friday, February 25, 2022

Little Light of Mine


2/25/22  2:01 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  My Holy Presence is like a cool, refreshing rain.  I come to cleanse you and to heal you.  Abide in My Holy Spirit.  I open your heart to love Me.  I open your eyes to see Me.  I open your ears to hear Me.”


“I send you My Holy Spirit to fall afresh on you.  I breathe My Holy Spirit into your heart, your mind, and your soul.”


“I come to dwell in you, My Precious Child.  You are the Temple of My Holy Spirit.  I light My Candle in your soul.  I wash the windows of your soul that My Light may shine through you.”


“I bless you with the joy of My Salvation.  I renew you in My Holy Love.  Rejoice in My Love for you!”


“Dance and sing in My Holy Presence!  You have so much to be thankful for.  Praise and worship Me — your Deliverer, your Counselor, your Healer, your Savior, your Prince of Peace!”


“I love you, My Precious Children, I love you.  I bless you, Little Light of Mine, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: