Thursday, February 17, 2022

My Relationship with you


2/17/22  12:30 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  Open your eyes that you may see Me.  Open your ears that you may hear My Voice.  Open your heart that you may love Me.”


“I Am here for you.  I Am always with you.  I will never leave you or forsake you.  I Am always drawing you closer to Me.”


“I continually deepen My Relationship with you.  I reveal Myself to you in countless ways.  I show Myself to you when you seek My Face.”


“I give you Myself in Holy Communion, in Bread and Wine.  I give you My Body, My Blood, My Soul, and My Divinity!”


“Come to Me.  My Eyes are open to see you.  My ears are open to hear your voice.  My Heart is open to love you!”


“I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you, My Holy Little One, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: