Sunday, February 6, 2022

Healer of Relationships


2/6/22  4:10 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  I Am the Builder of Bridges. I Am the Healer of Relationships.  I Am, I Am, I Am!”


“I unite every soul to Myself.  I fill in the gaps with My Merciful Love.”


“You must forgive as I forgive.  You must love as I love.  Do not worry or be afraid.  I will help you.  I will bless you with My Grace.  I will fill you with My Holy Spirit.  I will inundate you with My Agape Love!”


“Do not be surprised if you become a builder of bridges and a healer of relationships.  I Am working through you to unite all My Children back to Me.”


“Do not be afraid.  Do not let your hearts be troubled.  I Am with you.  I fill you with My Holy Love.  I give you My Peace that surpasses understanding.”


“I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you My Holy Little Ones, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: