Sunday, February 13, 2022

My New Creation


2/13/22  4:03 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  I make all things new!  In the secret recesses of your soul, I begin My Healing Work.  No memory, however painful, is beyond My Holy Presence, My Searing Light.”


“I begin your new life in Me.  I never change.  I Am the same as yesterday as I Am today.  I will be the same tomorrow as I Am today.  I extend My Hand to touch, and heal you.”


“I Am full of love, and mercy, and compassion for you!  I forgive you in My Merciful Love.  I wash you clean with My Holy and Precious Blood that I willingly shed for you on My Holy Cross!”


“I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life!  I breath My New Life into your soul, My Eternal Life.  You are My New Creation.”


“I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you My Little Lamb, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: