Thursday, February 3, 2022

Blessed Beyond Measure


2/3/22  12:39 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  Blessed be My Holy Reign in your heart!  Blessed be the Rock of your salvation!”


“You are blessed beyond measure because you have Me.  I Am exclusively yours.  I give Myself totally and completely to you because you believe in Me.”


“I lavish My Holy Love upon you!  Soak in My Love for you.  Believe in My Love for you.  It is very real.”


“Know that I love you.  Walk in My Love for you.  Walk in the knowledge of My Love for you.”


“All you need to know is that I love you.”


“I Am God.  I Am Love.  I Am your God.  I Am your Love.”


“I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you, My Little Lamb, I bless you with Myself!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: