Wednesday, February 9, 2022

I give you My Sacred Heart!


2/9/22  3:23 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  Having you as My Children thrills Me to no end.  I love dwelling among you.  I love filling you with My agape love!”


“I Am attentive to all your needs.  I cultivate your heart and soul.  I Am your Master Gardener.  I plant My Holy Word in your fertile soil for a rich harvest.”


“You belong to Me and I belong to you.  We are perfect for each other!  I delight in growing our relationship.”


“I Am the One who makes you holy.  You are utterly dependent upon Me.  I give you My Grace, My Mercy, and My Salvation.  I give you My Forgiveness, My Holy Love, and My Compassion.”


“I have a weakness for your heart.  I desire your heart to be Mine.  I give you My Sacred Heart!”


“I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you with My Love for your soul, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: