Wednesday, February 16, 2022

My Light and My Love


2/16/22  3:30 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  I Am the Light of the World!  I Am your Light that shines in the darkness.  I shine My Light on the loving path I have prepared for you.  Walk in My Light.”


“I shine My Light into your heart and soul.  I rejoice when I see Myself reflected in you!  I love when you empty yourself, and allow Me to fill you up.”


“You are My Light in this world.  I chose you to be My Witness.  I call you by name, to be My Child of Light.”


“The joy of My Holy Spirit will fill you with My Light.  My Overflowing Abundance of My Holy Love in your heart will shine My Light to those around you.”


“I created you to be My Light.  Do not worry or be afraid.  Trust in Me at all times.  I Am the One who fills you with My Light.  I Am the One who fills you with My Holy Joy!  I Am the One who fills you with My Holy Love!”


“I Am the One who loves you dearly.  I lavish My Holy Love upon you.”


“Soak in My Holy Love for you.  Believe in My Agape Love for you.  It is very real.”


“I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you with My Light and My Love, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: