Thursday, February 10, 2022

Suffered for My Sake


2/10/22  4:06 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  I gather you together in My Holy Name.  You who have suffered for My Sake will be remembered and counted with Me.  Great will be your reward in Heaven!  Every tear, every pain, you offer up to Me, in union with My Suffering on My Cross, I will use to save souls.”


“Do not worry or be afraid.  I Am with you every moment.  I dwell inside you through My Holy Spirit.  I lift you up!  I strengthen you in My Holy Love!”


“I Am all that you need.  I Am your greatest treasure.  I Am your living waters that well up to eternal life!  I give you My New Life.  I give you My Resurrected Life.  I give you My Very Self!”


“I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you My Holy Little Ones, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: