Monday, November 20, 2023

Your faith and your trust in Me


11/20/23  1:24 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  You have nothing to worry about.  Place your faith and your trust in Me.  Surrender your heart to Me.  Surrender your life to Me."

"I will work in you to strengthen your faith and trust in Me.  I will take care of everything.  I Am all you need.  I will supply all your needs.  I will take care of you."

"I will take care of your loved ones.  Keep your eyes on Me.  Solidify your belief in My Love for you.  Know that I love you always, every moment."

"I do what is best for the salvation of your soul, and the souls of those you pray for."

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you, My Beloved Little Lamb, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

No comments: