Thursday, November 16, 2023

How you live your life


11/16/23  12:01 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  I came to you as an infant, born in the poorest of caves.  I left this world, not owning a single thing, as I died on a cross."

"What is important is how you live your life, not what you own.  Do you treat others with kindness and love?  Do you look for the best, My Goodness, in others?"

"Do you shine My Light to those around you?  Are you making a return for all the gifts I have blessed you with?  Are you using all the gifts and talents I have given you?"

"Are you living your life for Me?  Are you falling in love with Me, as I have fallen in love with you?"

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you, My Beloved Little One, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

No comments: