Sunday, November 19, 2023

My True Reflections of My Love


11/19/23  12:01 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  You are so amazing to Me!  I love you all the day long.  I cannot stop thinking about you.  Each day I see I little bit more of Myself in you!"

"The Image of Myself that I created in you never tarnishes.  I can always see it.  Sometimes it becomes distorted with sin, but when you confess your sins to Me, all is clear, clean, and well for you."

"I can see the state of your soul clearly.  I Am sensitive to the slightest movement in your heart of your love for Me.  You melt My Heart with your love for Me, and your willing generosity to spread My Love!"

"I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you, My True Reflections of My Love, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

No comments: