Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Clothe yourself with My Love


11/22/23  4:41 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  Thousands upon thousands and myriads upon myriads of angels worship Me day and night.  I Am true Light, true Goodness, true Beauty, and true Love."

"I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life.  I Am your Lord, your God, and your King!  I Am your Holiness, your Mercy, your Forgiveness, and your Love."

"The more you empty yourself, the more I fill you up with Myself.  I infuse you with My Holy Spirit.  You take on My Virtues.  You clothe yourself with My Love."

"You are not only created in My Image, you shine forth My Light, My Goodness, My Beauty, My Way, My Truth, My Life, My Holiness, My Mercy, My Forgiveness, and My Love."

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you, My Lovely Dove, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

No comments: