Thursday, November 2, 2023

My Love for you flows like a river


11/2/23  2:14 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  You are always on My Mind and in My Heart.  I think about your well-being constantly.  I especially pay attention to the state of your soul."

"I Am very good at detecting and noticing any slight gesture of your love for Me.  I crave your love for Me.  I thirst for your soul.  I thirst for your love."

"I match your love with My Love.  The more you open your heart to Me, the more I pour My Holy Agape Love into your heart!"

"In fact, I love you more than you love Me.  You cannot outgive My Generosity.  My Love for you flows like a river, gushing forth from My Sacred Heart!"

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you, My Holy Little One, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

No comments: