Wednesday, November 1, 2023

My Prayer Warriors


11/1/23  4:12 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  You are My Sunshine.  You console My Heart.  Your tender love for Me moves My Soul.  Your prayers cover a multitude of sins."

"You cause My Divine Mercy to flow.  You tap into My Ocean of Divine Mercy.  Your faith in Me unleashes My Precious Blood upon the world."

"You can do all things in Me.  I give you My Strength to pray.  I give you My Grace to pray.  I give you My Wisdom to pray.  I give you My Love to pray."

"Pray for the world.  Pray for conversion of hearts to Me.  Pray for repentance, conversion, and salvation of souls to Me."

"I will hear and answer your prayers."

"I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Prayer Warriors, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

No comments: