Sunday, November 12, 2023

Invite Me to stay with you


11/12/23  5:02 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  I Am right here with you, every moment.  My Holy Presence dwells in your heart and soul.  You are safe with Me."

"Be at peace, My Child.  Rest in Me.  Give to Me your cares and your burdens.  Allow Me to take care of everything.  Surrender your heart to Me.  Surrender your life to Me."

"Open your heart to Me.  Invite Me to stay with you in your heart and soul.  I Am your Peace.  I Am your Love.  I Am your Joy."

"I will show you the best way to live your life.  I will instruct you in My Holy Ways of Love.  I bless you with My Gift of My Holy Wisdom."

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you, My Holy Vessel of My Love, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

No comments: