Saturday, November 4, 2023

My Little One After My Own Heart


11/4/23  12:40 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  You are so amazing to Me! I love your faith in Me.  I love how you trust Me with your whole life.  I love how you try to find little ways to love Me."

"I love how you turn to Me.  I see how you recognize your sins, and confess them to Me, and trust in My Mercy, My Forgiveness, and My Love for you."

"I admire how you get up after a fall.  You keep trying, keep striving to follow Me.  You praise Me.  You adore Me.  You humble yourself, and you serve Me when you help those around you."

"I Am with you every moment, helping you to live out your calling.  I call you to love as I love."

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you, My Little One After My Own Heart, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

No comments: