Monday, November 13, 2023

Desire to know everything about Me


11/13/23  3:03 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  My Peace flows like a river through your heart.  You can be completely content in Me.  Stay awhile in prayer with Me.  I will reward your effort to be with Me."

"I call you by name.  You are Mine, and I Am yours.  Desire to know everything about Me.  I already know everything about you.  We can have a lifelong friendship."

"The more you know Me, the more you will love Me.  I Am Good, Truth, and Beauty itself.  I Am Love.  I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life!"

"Study My Holy Word.  I will reveal Myself to you through the Bible.  Start with Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John."

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you, My Holy Little One, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

No comments: