Tuesday, November 7, 2023

I have chosen you


11/7/23  12:36 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  What I speak to you in the darkness, proclaim in the daylight!  What I reveal to you about Me in the inner depths of your being, share with your Brothers and Sisters in Christ."

"I Am about to open your eyes to My Holy Presence dwelling within you.  I will enlighten your mind with My Holy Wisdom.  I will infuse your heart with the fire of My Holy Love!"

"Your mornings belong to Me.  Your whole life belongs to Me.  I have chosen you.  I have set you apart to walk in My Holy Ways of Love."

"You are Mine, and I Am yours!  You belong to Me, and I belong to you.  You love Me, and I love you!"

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you, My Faithful Disciple, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

No comments: