Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Temple of My Holy Spirit


9/20/22  5:46 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  You are so precious to Me!  I went to great lengths to prepare a path for your salvation.  I meet you where you are.  I take you by the hand each day, and bless you with My Grace, so you can follow Me."

"I Am Emmanual.  I Am God with you.  I was born through My Holy Mother Mary, and her Spouse, the Holy Spirit.  I lived My Life as an example for you.  I died an ugly death on the cross for you.  I rose to glorious new life for you."

"I Am the Ressurection and the Life.  He who believes in Me will never die.  You will have eternal life with Me.  I will raise you up on the last day."

"My Holy Spirit, the power of My Resurrection, from death to life, lives in you.  I dwell in you, My Precious Child!"

"I love you, My Dearly Beloved, I love you.  I bless you, the Temple of My Holy Spirit, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen"

No comments: