Thursday, September 15, 2022

Heaven inside your heart


9/15/22  3:48 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Explore My Holy Agape Love for you.  Count your many blessings.  Fill your heart with gratitude.  Give praise and thanksgiving to Me!  Honor My Holy Name."

"I Am your creator.  I Am the Creator of the Heavens and the Earth.  I have given you a heart to know Me, to love Me, and to serve Me.  I have given you a free will to choose Me."

"You are My Beloved Sons and Daughters.  I Am your Lord, your God, and your King.  I reign in heaven inside your heart.  I bring you all the joy, all the love, and all the peace of My Heavenly Kingdom inside your heart."

"I dwell inside your heart and soul through My Holy Spirit."

"I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Holy Beloved Chosen Ones, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!"

No comments: